- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
The Master of Public Administration degree prepares people for leadership roles in organizations that provide public services or have important interactions with public service organizations. The EWU MPA program's approach to this task is...
"reflective practice with a twist."
668 N Riverpoint Blvd, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202
Robert C. Zinke, Ph.D.Associate Professor of Graduate Program in Public AdministrationRiverpoint 339Phone: 509.828.1239Fax: 509.828.1239Email: email@example.com
- Bachelors Degree in Political Science - Washington State University
- Masters in Political Science - Drew University
- Doctorate in Public Administration - New York University
AREAS OF COMPETENCE AND SPECIAL INTEREST
- Theory and Methods of Social Science and Public Administration
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Administrative Rulemaking
- Public Sector Grantwriting and Administration
- History of Public Administration
- Urban Public Policy, Politics and Administration
- Technology, Ethics and Public Policy
- Religion and Public Administration Theory
Bob Zinke has nearly 20 years of teaching experience, almost 12 years at Eastern Washington University and eight years at William Paterson College, Wayne, New Jersey. He has taught over 25 different courses while at EWU. Bob has also served in various capacities as an administrator and consultant. In addition to various administrative and committee assignments associated with his career in higher education, Bob has also has experience as a Community Development Program Analyst, for Morris County, New Jersey, and more recently co-founded a private consulting firm. Bob serves as a part-time Lay Pastor for Wild Rose United Methodist Church, Deer Park, Washington. He has served in this capacity for four years.