Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Public AdministrationThe Master of Public Administration degree prepares people for leadership roles in organizations that provide public services or have important interactions with public service organizations. The EWU MPA program's approach to this task is...
"reflective practice with a twist."
668 N Riverpoint Blvd, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202
Student Learning Objectives
Adopted by MPA Faculty Committee on May 19, 2009.
- develop professionally through reflective analysis of employment and educational experiences
- develop a philosophy of public service administration practice
- to lead and manage in public governance
- to participate in and contribute to the public policy process
- to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions
- to incorporate public values into decisions
- to communicate effectively and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry