- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Dental HygieneWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
310 N Riverpoint Blvd., Suite 160
Spokane, WA 99202
How to Apply to the Online Degree Completion Program:
Residents of some states are not eligible for this program at this time. Please visit our State Authorization page at http://www.ewu.edu/academics/stateauthorization to assure your residing state is eligible to participate in online learning. Please contact us if you have questions regarding these state restrictions.
Canadian applicants should apply as domestic students (follow the directions below). However, Official transcript evaluations for all courses taken at non-U.S. colleges and universities with English translations of course descriptions are required before they are submitted to EWU.
Apply online to EWU and pay the $50.00 application fee. The online application is available through Eaglenet or at the following link: http://www.ewu.edu/Apply.xml
- The application type should be "UG transfer, 40+ credits" do not apply as a freshman.
- If you are a new student to EWU, you will be asked to create a log-in ID and a pin.
- EWU will notify you with your EWU student ID number once you have been admitted. (To speed up admittance, please be sure to send ALL transcripts listed on your EWU application)
- If you are a returning student to EWU, you can enter your student ID number and reset your pin. If you do not know your student ID number, please contact the Records and Registration office at 509.359.2321
- Please note after you have been admitted to EWU, a $100 non-refundable enrollment fee will be assessed to confirm your intent to enroll at EWU.
Download the Degree Completion Online Application and Checklist (It is a fillable pdf file to be completed on your computer. Adobe Reader is required to download the application. This is a free download and you may get it here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Use the checklist to ensure each step is complete before submitting the application.
- Complete the pdf fillable EWU BSDH Online Degree Completion Program application including your EWU student ID number, save to your computer, and email the completed form. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Complete the Major Declaration Form.
This is a fillable pdf, complete on your computer by filling in:
- the date
- your name
- your EWU student ID number
- mark the First Time Declaration
- Under the Major Drop Down Box Select: Dental Hygiene, BS-DHDC2
- Print, sign, scan and email
$42.00 dental hygiene application fee receipt (paid through your account in Eagle Net http://eaglenet.ewu.edu/. Follow the steps below:
- Login to Eagle Net.
- Choose Student Account.
- Click on Pay my Bill.
- At the bottom click Make A Payment.
- Click pay my bill or optional fees.
- Select Dental Hygiene Degree Completion(online) Application Fee
- Add to shopping cart.
- Checkout and pay; this fee is non-refundable, receipt must be sent to the dental hygiene department.
- Use the application form checklist to gather materials and submit all materials electronically to:
Online Degree Completion Program
C/O Emilie Crawford, Program Specialist
Winter Quarter: Dec. 1
Summer Quarter: June 7th
Applicants may be accepted mid-year, but not eligible to register for the practicum series classes (DNHY 491, 492, and 493) as they must be taken in sequential order starting fall quarter.