- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Physical TherapyWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
310 N Riverpoint Blvd. Box T
Spokane, WA 99202-1675
Doctor of Physical Therapy
What is it like to attend our program? Visit a blog by our students
Interested in visiting EWU's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program? Come to an Information Session! Our Information Sessions include an overview of the program, time to ask questions of current students and our faculty and a tour of the Physical Therapy Department facilities. These sessions take the place of individual counseling sessions with advisors and are geared towards college students. Complete this form to RSVP for a session
Type "Information Session" in the subject line. In the body of the email tell us which information session you would like to attend. After you RSVP additional information including directions and parking information will be provided. Currently scheduled sessions: Fridays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
January 20, 2017
February 24, 2017
March 10, 2017
April 28, 2017
May 26, 2017
June 30, 2017
September 29, 2017
October 20, 2017
November 17, 2017
Check back with us, if these fill up, more will be scheduled.
What will I study?
Emphases / Concentrations:
- integrate the principles of teaching and learning in professional practice;
- respond to the changing health care environment;
- use ethical and moral principles in professional practice;
- incorporate the principles of research in physical therapy practice;
- practice physical therapy incorporating scientific knowledge and critical analysis;
- value lifelong learning through personal and professional growth.