- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Physical TherapyWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
310 N Riverpoint Blvd. Box T
Spokane, WA 99202-1675
Doctor of Physical Therapy
What is it like to attend our program? Visit a blog by our students
Interested in visiting EWU's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program? Come to an Information Session! Our Information Sessions include an overview of the program, time to ask questions of current students and our faculty and a tour of the Physical Therapy Department facilities. These sessions take the place of individual counseling sessions with advisors and are geared towards college students. Email: DptAdmissions@ewu.edu
Type "Information Session" in the subject line. In the body of the email tell us which information session you would like to attend. After you RSVP additional information including directions and parking information will be provided. Currently scheduled sessions: Fridays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
April 22 2016
May 20, 2016
June 24, 2016
July 15, 2016
October 21, 2016
November 18, 2016
January 20, 2017
Check back with us, if these fill up, more will be scheduled.
What will I study?
Emphases / Concentrations:
- integrate the principles of teaching and learning in professional practice;
- respond to the changing health care environment;
- use ethical and moral principles in professional practice;
- incorporate the principles of research in physical therapy practice;
- practice physical therapy incorporating scientific knowledge and critical analysis;
- value lifelong learning through personal and professional growth.