- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Physical TherapyWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
310 N Riverpoint Blvd. Box T
Spokane, WA 99202-1675
Doctor of Physical Therapy
What is it like to attend our program? Visit a blog by students of the class of 2015
Interested in visiting EWU's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program? Come to an Information Session! Our Information Sessions include an overview of the program, time to ask questions of current students and our faculty and a tour of the Physical Therapy Department facilities. These sessions take the place of individual counseling sessions with advisors and are geared towards college students. Email: DptAdmissions@ewu.edu
Type "Information Session" in the subject line. In the body of the email tell us which information session you would like to attend. After you RSVP additional information including directions and parking information will be provided. Currently scheduled sessions: Fridays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
July 18, 2014
October 24, 2014
November 21, 2014
January 16, 2015
February 13, 2015
May 8, 2015
June 26, 2015
July 24, 2015
Check back with us, if these fill up, more will be scheduled.
What will I study?
Emphases / Concentrations:
- integrate the principles of teaching and learning in professional practice;
- respond to the changing health care environment;
- use ethical and moral principles in professional practice;
- incorporate the principles of research in physical therapy practice;
- practice physical therapy incorporating scientific knowledge and critical analysis;
- value lifelong learning through personal and professional growth.