- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Greetings from EWU!
Thank you for your interest in hiring from Eastern Washington University. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Career Services. Working with Career Services allows your company to get in on the ground floor with new professionals in a world where the recruitment of college-educated talent has become of utmost importance for employers. Partnership with us allows your company to have better access to and understanding of emerging professionals in a variety of fields.
You can take advantage of a multitude of services, many of which are complimentary, designed to support your recruiting efforts and ultimately help you hire top-tier talent. For example, you can:
- Post positions and screen applicants on EagleAxis, EWU's online job management system
- Host company-specific information sessions
- Interview students at either our Cheney or Spokane campus
- Volunteer at career development events
- Present a workshop on a career-related topic of your choice
- Mentor students and alumni
- Attend a career fair to increase your visibility and speak directly with students
- And much more!
I am looking forward to working with you to make this a positive experience for both you and your future Eagle employees. On behalf of EWU, we appreciate your partnership and your commitment to students and alumni!
Dena Ogden, Employer Relations Manager