- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
For Students and Alumni
EWU Career Services staff is dedicated to helping students and alumni with all aspects of their career development. They will receive personal attention and guidance in attaining their career goals.
Many of our services are available for no charge to EWU alumni, whether you looking to change careers or just curious about what you could do with your degree. A fee is charged for some career personality and skills assessments.
Alumni Career Planning
- EagleAXIS: Our career management system that includes a job, internship and volunteer database; career counseling appointments; and career services events.
- Career counseling appointments: Career professionals are available in-person at the Cheney and Riverpoint campuses or via phone or webcam for consultations. Sign up for an appointment on EagleAXIS or call 509.359.6365 for more information.
- Internship resources: You can work directly with an internship advisor to help you set-up experiential opportunities such as internships, volunteering, and even international internships.
- On-campus employer recruiting: Check EagleAXIS for the most recent schedules.
- Career fairs and networking events: We offer major-related career fairs quarterly and networking events weekly. Check the events calendar and EagleAXIS for more information.
Student Career Planning
To find out more about career planning for current EWU students, visit our Career Planning page.