- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Internships are a great opportunity to develop and applying your academic learning in a job-like atmosphere. This is an excellent way to gain an even deeper understanding of your field as well as provide necessary experience that will improve your transition into your industry.
Need an internship? Below are the resources you need to set up your internship:
- How to set up an internship
- How to set up an internship (Seattle)
- Internship Learning Contract
- Special Course Approval Registration form
Also, be sure to see our student internship profile section.
Looking for a Job? Use EagleAXIS to search for opportunities. EagleAXIS provides:
- Appointment scheduling with a career advisor
- Events calendar and workshop schedule
- Event registration
- Online Career Portfolio management
New to EagleAXIS?
- Use your EWU NetID to logon.
- Not sure what your NetID is? Go to http://accounts.ewu.edu/