- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Career ServicesCareer Services educates to empower students to forge valuable connections between their college experiences and their personal and professional lives. We support and challenge EWU students to choose inspiring majors, gain significant experience, and prepare for their future careers.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Recruit on Campus
Rise Above the Rest - Recruit an Eagle!
Recruiting at EWU allows your organization to increase brand recognition getting in on the ground floor with your industry's newest talent. EWU Career Services can help you make that happen!
We offer a multitude of services, many of which are complimentary, to help your organization get in front of our students and community so that you can find and hire top-tier talent. Here is just a sample of those services:
- Post opportunities and screen applicants on EagleAXIS, EWU's online job management system
- Host information sessions
- Get in front of classes and professional clubs
- Host or participate in a professional development event
- Interview students at either our Cheney or Spokane campus
- Attend a career fair to increase your visibility and speak directly with students
We challenge you to challenge us! We are always looking for new ways to grow and meet your organization's needs - if there is a more specific approach you would like to take, we welcome your innovative ideas to make our efforts more synergistic.
Are you ready to get started? Do you have questions? Email or call Nate Bryant, Employer Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org /509-359-6058