- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Career ServicesCareer Services educates to empower students to forge valuable connections between their college experiences and their personal and professional lives. We support and challenge EWU students to choose inspiring majors, gain significant experience, and prepare for their future careers.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Faculty & Staff
You are essential to students' personal and professional development, and we're always happy and eager to assist, support, and collaborate with you on programs and curricular content to enhance student success after graduation.
- Want more career development content but aren't sure what you want or how to integrate it with course curriculum?
- Planning a professional development event and need to get the word out?
- Have a blank spot in your calendar, but don't want to cancel class?
We can help you with that...
Career Services for Faculty
- Assisting in creating and implementing professional development components for your classes.
- Collaborating with you to identify key organizations for potential internships and full-time professional jobs.
- Advertising any of your professional development events at whatever range and scope you prefer.
- Conducting in-class or out-of-class presentations and workshops on a variety of professional development topics:
- Major-specific career options and articulating transferrable skills
- Resume, curriculum vitae, and cover letter development
- General career resources and research
- Networking and career fair preparation
- Graduate school research and application
To schedule a class visit, contact the career advisor for your college.