- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Career ServicesCareer Services educates to empower students to forge valuable connections between their college experiences and their personal and professional lives. We support and challenge EWU students to choose inspiring majors, gain meaningful experience, and prepare for their future careers.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
- Assisting in creating and implementing professional development components for your classes.
- Collaborating with you to identify key organizations for potential internships and full-time professional jobs.
- Advertising any of your professional development events at whatever range and scope you prefer.
- Conducting in-class or out-of-class presentations and workshops on a variety of professional development topics:
- Major-specific career options and articulating transferrable skills
- Resume, curriculum vitae, and cover letter development
- General career resources and research
- Networking and career fair preparation
- Graduate school research and application
- Etiquette events
Don't Cancel Class - Schedule a Class Visit
There are times when you may not be able to teach your class for personal or professional reasons. Those times might be perfect for having a career day in class. Career Services staff members are available to present workshops to classes, clubs, and living learning communities.
- Visits can range between 15 and 90 minutes depending on the topic and are usable in lecture, workshop, or collaborative work formats.
- Visits can be tailored to a major and/or class-specific goal.
- We will meet with your class at its regular time, take attendance, and present on a career topic of your choice.
- We will provide students with an evaluation of the visit.
- Afterward, we will provide you with attendance, and copies of the evaluations.
To schedule a class visit, contact the career advisor for your college.