- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Career ServicesCareer Services educates to empower students to forge valuable connections between their college experiences and their personal and professional lives. We support and challenge EWU students to choose inspiring majors, gain significant experience, and prepare for their future careers.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Our staff provides free one-on-one counseling and advising to students by appointment. Appointments are typically from 30 minutes to an hour in length, and can encompass a variety of career topics.
Set up an appointment with a career advisor.
We can help you with:
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Networking with professionals
- Choosing a major
- Applying for Graduate School
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Exploring career possibilities
- Assessing your preferences and interests (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and Strong Interest Inventory®)
Walk-In Hours at the Learning Commons
If you need same day assistance, our staff at the Learning Commons can help! Stop by during our walk-in hours and we will help you with resume reviews, job/internship resources, Career Services department info and appointment scheduling.
Learning Commons Walk-In Hours (Spring 2015)
- Monday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 12:00pm