- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and Social WorkWelcome to our college.
121 Senior Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
- Message from Dean ShieldsMay 2015 | Spring marks an exciting time for our students, faculty and college staff in CSBSSW. As we wind down the academic year, our thoughts turn to celebrating! We have worked hard this year. Our students have learned much from their professors, mentors and each other.
- Enduring Support of Chicano EducationOver the past few years the Chicano Education Program (CEP) at Eastern Washington University has experienced challenging transitions
- Jeff StaffordJeff Stafford shares his experiences with hybrid learning and the specific technologies he has used in the classroom. He also discusses the importance of matching tools to objectives and the intentional use of technology in the classroom.
- Eastern Spotlight: Geshe Phelgye-Diversity and InterfaithThe Eastern Washington University campus community turned out in large numbers to listen to visiting Tibetan speaker Geshe Thupten Phelgye talk about diversity and interfaith cooperation, social and community service and Middle Eastern issues last week.
- Chertok Honored Students/Faculty Awards Reception 2012June 15th, 2012 the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Social Work celebrated liberal arts education in the Social Sciences and Human Services and how it enriches our minds and our lives. We paused to honor those who have fully engaged their education with openness, zeal and a thirst for knowledge. We honored those who have achieved academic honors, those who played a central part in their success and those who have given so generously of their time and resources to bring out the best in our students, our faculty and our university.
- KYRS "American National Parks"KYRS just posted the interview Bart Mihailovich and Paul Dillon did of William Youngs and graduate assistant Clayton Hanson on their show, Down to Earth. The topic was History 498/596 "American National Parks."
- Brenda DervinConnecting with Specific Publics: What do They “Really” Think,Want, Need, Experience, Feel?
- Eastern Spotlight: The 100 Years Wars of the 20th CenturyEastern Spotlight: The 100 Years Wars of the 20th Century
- Mock TrialMock Trial is student organization within the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Social Work, and is open to all EWU students. Eastern's Mock Trial team is an affiliate of the American Mock Trial Association, a national organization with more than 100 programs in schools all over the nation that arranges annual competitions.
- Eastern Spotlight: Women in MoroccoEastern Spotlight: Women in Morocco
- Eastern Spotlight- Eastern in The Middle EastEastern in the Middle East