- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Any EWU student may enroll in MLSC 100 and 200-level courses, without obligation to the military, to gain practical leadership experience and to see if ROTC and becoming an Army officer are something they are interested in pursuing while continuing their academic studies
202 Cadet Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
How To Register for EWU ROTC Classes
To register for Department of Military Science classes, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to http://eaglenet.ewu.edu/
2. Login with your student ID and password.
3. Click the current student link.
4. Click on the Registration link.
5. Click on "Select Look Up Course' link.
6. Select Term you are registering for in drop down list, then click on 'Submit' button.
7. Select Military Science in 'Subject' list, scroll to bottom and click on 'Class Search' button.
8. Select the classes that you wish to register for.
Note: you will be required to register for both a class and it's corresponding Lab. Example for a Freshman beginning in Fall Quarter:
MLSC 101 - Basic Military Skills - Tuesday, 1:00 - 1:50 pm
MLSC 104 - Baisc Military Skills Lab - Thursday, 1:00 pm - 2:50 pm
9. Click on the 'Add to worksheet' tab at the bottom of the page.
10. When finished adding your classes to your registrtion worksheet, click on the 'Submit Changes' button at bottom of the page.
11. Your classes should be on your class schedule.
12. If you have any problems with registration, contact the EWU ROTC Secretary at 509-359-2386 or email@example.com