- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
PsychologyPsychology is a diverse discipline, grounded in science, aimed to understand human behavior. While some are basic researchers who develop and test theories, others apply the discipline’s scientific knowledge to help people, organizations, and communities.
135 Martin Hall, Cheney, WA 99004
Minors in Psychology
Minors offered are Psychology or Applied Developmental Psychology.
Minor in Applied Developmental Psychology
Choice of 15 credits from the following list in consultation with an advisor. (PSYC 304 cannot be included.)
- PSYC 305 Child and Adolescent Development (4)
- PSYC 306 Adult Development (4)
- PSYC 307 Psychology of Adjustment (5)
- PSYC 309 Scientific Principles in Psychology (5)
- PSYC 314 Tests, Measurements and Evaluation (5)
- PSYC 315 Psychology of Human Relations (4)
- PSYC 320 Developmental Theories and Applications ( 4)
- CSBS 320 Introductory Statistics for the Social Sciences (5)
- PSYC 324 Human Learning (4)
- PSYC 344 Introduction to the Helping Profession (4)
- PSYC 402 Behavior Modification (4)
- PSYC 476 Child and Family Guidance (4)
- PSYC 483 Group Dynamics (5)
Minor in Psychology
The Psychology minor requires: (20 credits total)
- PSYC 100
- 15 credits of upper division PSYC courses that are listed on the BA in Psychology course list.
These courses are to be approved by the department chair.