- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
PsychologyPsychology is a diverse discipline, grounded in science, aimed to understand human behavior. While some are basic researchers who develop and test theories, others apply the discipline’s scientific knowledge to help people, organizations, and communities.
135 Martin Hall, Cheney, WA 99004
Keely Hope, Ph.D.Assistant Professor and Program DirectorMartin 141APhone: 509.359.2439Fax: 509.359.4366Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://sites.ewu.edu/khope/
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, Mental Health Counseling Concentration. University of Florida (2009).
- Master of Science in Counselor Education, Community Counseling Emphasis. Mississippi State University (2003).
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology. Louisiana State University (2000).
Licensures and Certifications
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Washington and Florida)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (Ohio)
- National Certified Counselor
- Mental Health Counseling, Education and Supervision
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention
- Disaster Mental Health Response and Training
- College student development and mental health disorders
- College students and peer attachment relationships
- Reasons to Live
- Attachment relationship and importance across the lifespan
Since coming to EWU and Spokane, I have become a runner. I have always loved to travel and listen to music, so now... if there is a race I can travel to and hear a band on the same trip - that's pretty much something I will do. I enjoy trying new things and will always be open to hearing about new music.