- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and Social Work
Welcome to our college.
121 Senior Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Summer School CSBSSW
Summer school is where you want to be
Earning credits toward your degree
Students and faculty are excited for the day
..no, not in March, April, or May
But June! That is when the action starts
So load up your course registration carts
With classes you want to take
You can certainly make a wake
With the speed you finish your degree.
As a professor I'm saying...no...I decree!
Whether you study History and Anthropology
Or others like Government and Psychology
Summer school is the best in show
Register for classes and let's go!
If you want to make haste toward your degree
Then Summer School is where you want to be!
The College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and Social Work is offering some exciting classes this summer.
We will offer classes in the following programs:
Addiction Studies Africana Education Anthropology Chicano Education Children's Studies Communication Studies CSBS Core Courses Criminal Justice Disability Studies Geography Government History Honors Interdisciplinary Studies Military Science Psychology Social Work Sociology Women's & Gender Studies
Click on the departments below to see some of the exciting classes we're offering:
- Psychology- complete list of classes for summer
- Psychology 498/598 Specific Learning Disabilities - June 28th (one day only)
- American Indian Cinema
- Psychology 498/598-77 Seminar: Suicide, Friday, June 26th, 8am to 6pm
- Psychology 304: Educational Psychology, June 24th to August 16th
- Children's Studies Family Relation Course
- History 105 Origins of Western Civilization - June 24th to July 19th
- History 304, U.S. History, 1877- Present, June 24th to August 16th
- Contemporary Indigenous Women
- Gender and Sexuality in Film - June 17th to August 16th
- Family Violence - one week only- June 17th to June 21st
- Women's Spirituality - June 17th to August 16th
- Intro to Women's Studies - June 24th to July 28th
- African History: Ancient Africa to Mandela- June 24th to July 19th
- Anthropological Linguistics - June 24th to July 13
For a complete listing of all Summer School courses for CSBSSW, please visit EagleNet.
Click on the "Course Sections Search" in the upper left corner of EagleNet and search for Summer School Courses there.