- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
MathematicsWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
216 Kingston Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Assessment Locations and Schedule
Students may take the ALEKS placement assessment at the following locations.
- EWU at Cheney, WA, no additional fee or appointment needed. See below for times and location, or;
- University of Washington Testing Center at Seattle, WA, students will have to pay an additional fee of $45. See the bottom of the page for the process to sign up for this option.
ALEKS assessments at EWU schedule
Note: All assessments are done on a first come, first served basis. Students do not need an appointment for the assessment sessions listed in the table below. Please show up 30 minutes early for check-in procedures.
Next proctored assessment will be available on:
Wednesday, October 29 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Wednesday, November 5 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Wednesday, November 12 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Wednesday, November 19 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Friday, November 21 at 1:30 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Monday, November 24 at 2:30 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Friday, December 12 at 10 a.m. in Monroe 305,
Friday, January 2, 2015 at 10 a.m. in Monroe 305.
Please check again in the future for more times as they become available.
Assessments will begin promptly at the time indicated. It is recommended to show up about thirty minutes early for check-in procedures. Before an assessment is given, students must provide valid photo ID. Scratch paper will be provided.
Proctored Assessments at UW Testing Center
Student must complete all of the following steps to sign up for an assessment with UW. Failure to complete each step will result in you not being allowed to take the assessment at UW.
- Register and complete the practice assessment and the minimum of three hours. If students do not have the required hours completed, they will not be allowed to take the assessment at UW Testing Center.
- Schedule a time to take the assessment. Appointments must be made more than 72 hours in advance. Click here for more information.
- Contact the ALEKS Services Lab Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the appointment confirmed.