- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Physical TherapyWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
310 N Riverpoint Blvd. Box T
Spokane, WA 99202-1675
Kittitas Valley Healthcare
Our Ambulatory, In-patient as well as Home Health and Hospice team work together to bring the highest level of patient centered care to our community. KVH is currently looking to fill opportunities in each of these areas. Requirements... · Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy · Currently licensed in the State of Washington to practice physical therapy
Quick facts... · Competitive compensation · Generous benefits package · 7% Pension Plan · Relocation Assistance · No income tax in Washington State
For more information contact Kevin Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please go to www.kvhealthcare.org and complete an employment applications. No CV's will be accepted without a completed application.
Immediate job opening in Boise, ID for a full time Physical Therapist.
Our growing orthopedic outpatient clinic is looking for a manual physical therapist to join our team. We have multiple locations and do serve some rural areas. We are a private physical therapist owned clinic looking for a stellar physical therapist who enjoys the ability to think for them self and work independently. Our patients enjoy coming to physical therapy and we frequently have return clients that refer their family members and friends. Applicant must be a good communicator, flexible, deliver quality care for their patients, and a team player. Must be licensed or able to attain a license in Idaho. New grads welcome to apply.
Boise, ID is a great place to live! Frequently in the top 10 places to live, Boise is mentioned in articles on Yahoo and MSN. Boise offers great access to many outdoor opportunities (camping, hiking, fishing, rafting, hunting, cycling, etc.), cultural events and fine arts (the play Wicked was just here), performing arts, museums, hosts to concerts, has great weather (300 days of sunshine and all 4 seasons), is very family friendly, and has a variety of sports (college football, minor league baseball and hockey, D-league basketball, and many city league opportunities). Boise is an affordable place to live and has something for everyone.
Competitive compensation, benefits, continuing education allowance, and APTA membership are part of the package. Great potential for growth for the right candidate.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (SPOKANE VALLEY)
Performance Physical Therapy has an opening for a full time Physical Therapist. We have been providing exceptional outpatient services to those who live or work in the Valley for over 24 years. We have a strong emphasis in extremity rehabilitation especially shoulder. Our therapists sees 12-13 patients per day (10 hour) with 45 minute visits for one on one care. Performance PT will provide you with clinical skill advancement with a strong orthopedic/manual therapy approach. Generous continuing education, retirement funding, medical/dental, competitive wages, vacation and a fun place to work can be found here. If you are looking for a change or if it is your first job contact our office and discuss your future. Send resume to Dave Rudnick, PT, OCS by fax show contact info or respond to CL email with contact information.
Must have current WA PT license or able to sit for exam after graduation. New grads welcome to apply.
IMMED NEED FOR P/T TO FULL TIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST IN NINE MILE FALLS AT PHASE 1 PHYSICAL THERAPY,
A FAST-PACED OUTPATIENT CLINIC IN THE COMMUNITY OF SUNCREST. NEW GRADUATES CONSIDERED! E-MAIL RESUMEATTN: LAVONNE TO PPTLLC1001@QWESTOFFICE.NET . PHONE: 509 465-5663 FAX: 509 467-8663.
We are looking for a full time physical therapist for our hospital outpatient clinic.
http://gritman.jobscience.com/ Justin MindenDirector of TherapyGritman Therapy Solutionsmindeju@gritman.org208-883-6540
We are a single location growing practice located in wonderful Vancouver, Washington. We use Strain Counter Strain techniques. We provide exceptional 1-on-1 Hands-on therapy in a professional and fun environment. In EVERY treatment session, our clients are cared by Licensed Physical Therapists, not aides or assistants. We believe in nurturing injured tissues back to health, progressing to therapeutic exercises, and then to self-care. As a clinic we are heavily manually driven. Our primary case load is orthopedic & sports conditions. The spectrum of our case load ranges from elite athletes and weekend warriors to industrial and office workers. JOB REQUIREMENTS Qualified candidate will be a Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Washington; All qualified physical therapists must have completed an APTA accredited physical therapy education program and passed the required state licensure exam; Candidates will have strong orthopedic manual skills: Be well versed in Strain Counter Strain, ChiRunning/ChiWalking, Functional Indirect, Total Motion Release, Kinesiology Taping, The Stages of Tissue Healing, physical modalities: such as Light Therapy & Ultrasound & Electrical Stimulation, OR willing to invest in becoming an expert in these techniques. Please submit letter of interest and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and or via fax to 360-573-1502 attn: Jobs
Acceleration Physical Therapy is looking for a full time licensed physical therapist for a busy outpatient clinic. We specialize in manual therapy (NAIOMT) and functional exercise (Gary Gray). We have a full benefit package including paid time off, healthcare, dental, 401k match/profit sharing, holiday pay, etc. Our Mission Statement describes the vision for our clinic:
Serve the CommunityBe Exceptional Enjoy Your Life
Please visit our website for more information about the clinic, or call 509-448-9358 and ask for Dave or Beth.
David Jeter, MPT, CMPT
Acceleration Physical Therapy 7407 N Division Suite BSpokane, WA 99208(509) 448-9358www.accelerationpt.com
Healing Motion Physical Therapy, Inc. - Philomath, OR
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Therapist owned and established outpatient PT clinic seeking a talented PT for a part time opportunity, working Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays ~ 30+ hours per week. · Prefer 1+ years of experience but mature new grads also invited to apply. · Must be flexible to handle a variety of patient diagnoses and have ability to work independently. · Manual therapy based skills/training a plus. · Must have eligibility for or have current Oregon license · Compensation includes competitive salary with profit sharing bonus program, continuing education package, 401K program, APTA/OPTA dues, paid vacation.
Please respond via email with resume and cover letter to: Eileen Tokuda, PT at email@example.com.
www.healingmotionpt.com Outpatient Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Idaho
A busy outpatient clinic with an ortho and sports medicine caseload is seeking a physical therapist with a passion for outpatient ortho.
- Strong mentorship program for new grads
- Management training program
- Weekly staff meetings on the slops or trails. This 4-season tourist destination is renowned for their outdoor activities and a culture focused on recreation. Sitting on the shore of a beautiful glacial lake surrounded by majestic mountains, this resort town boasts the highest snowfall in the state. Skiing, mountain biking, fishing, hiking and whitewater are all staples of the community. There are 3 ski areas within a half hour. Offers a very competitive compensation including productivity bonuses as well as comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, 401(K), generous PTO) Please email resume to:
(561) 809 7874
firstname.lastname@example.org Lincoln Hospital - Davenport, WA
Outpatient Physical Therapy Full-Time (40 hours/week) + Benefited Position
Serving the people of Lincoln County, Lincoln Hospital District #3 is proud to offer the highest quality medical care to its friends and family. All providers are Board Certified. Lincoln Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital located 36 miles west of Spokane, WA and is Trauma Level IV rated. Lincoln Hospital is owned by the taxpayers of Lincoln County as it is a public hospital district. Lincoln Hospital District #3 includes: · Medical Surgical and Medical Rehabilitation - 25 Beds · Medical Clinics in Davenport, Reardan and Wilbur · Peak Fitness- Outpatient Physical Therapy For more information contact Human Resources 509-725-2979 ext. 119 or 127
Arctic Physical Therapy - Kodiak, AK
Outpatient Physical Therapy Looking for:
- New Graduate DPT
- Preferred starting date June 2014
- Base salary $68,000 with full benefits including:
Continuing-education For more information: Call (907) 486-4499 or visit www.arcticphysicaltherapy.com Skagit Regional Hospital - Mt. Vernon, WA
Children's Physical Therapy
Looking to fill the position for an acute care physical therapist to work the pediatrics unit. Applicants must have a current license within the state of Washington and current AHA CPR certification. New graduates may apply if they have internship experience in acute care. For more information contact:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Skagit Valley Hospital & Skagit Regional Clinics
1415 East Kincaid St w Mount Vernon, WA 98274
email@example.com Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital - Yakima, WA
Multiple positions available - Pediatric, Home Health, Inpatient Rehab
Supports and foster personalized patient care, incorporating cultural, ethnic, religious, or age specific needs of the patient
Instructs assistants, technicians and students in treatment procedures to be utilized and provides supervision as needed. · Establishes and instructs patient, family, and other caregivers in exercise programs and therapeutic procedures to be continued following discharge · Assists in the referral process when a patient requires additional rehabilitation services following discharge. · Meets established productivity expectations. Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current license in the state of Washington
- Previous experience working in Home Health preferred For more information:
HR Business Partner
(509) 249 5269 Or apply online at www.yvmh.org RehabVisions Physical Therapist Openings IOWA - Sigourney (southwest of Iowa City) - part time (25 hours per week - day time hours) position in skilled nursing. Some possible work in Kalona skilled nursing. - Waukon (northeast IA) - 30 hrs. per week position (could grow to 40 hrs.) skilled nursing - Waukon (northeast IA) - PRN in skilled nursing during day hours. Will include skilled nursing in Lansing. - West Union (northeast IA) - PRN up to part time position. Hospital based inpatient and outpatient. KANSAS - Hutchinson (central KS) - full time or part time position in large skilled nursing facility. Skilled nursing experience required. - Satanta (southwest Kansas) - PRN inpatient and outpatient. NEBRASKA - Valentine (north central ) - full time position hospital based includes inpatient and outpatient. NEW MEXICO - Tucumcari (along I - 40 between Amarillo TX and Albuquerque NM) - Rehab Director position - hospital based includes inpatient, outpatient, and home health. NORTH DAKOTA - Dickinson (western ND along I-94) - part time to full time in a large skilled nursing facility. PRN also available weekdays and weekends. - Dickinson (western ND along I-94) - Rehab Director position - full time hospital based. Includes inpatient, outpatient, home health. Treating manager. Must have hospital Rehab Director experience. - Dickinson (western ND along I-94) - full time position in our freestanding outpatient clinic. Adults ortho and neuro. - Williston (northwest ND near the Montana border) - Full time or part time in skilled nursing facility. PRN position also available - assisted living and independent living. WASHINGTON - Aberdeen (western coastline west of Olympia) - full time position primarily outpatient with some inpatient. Includes some work in Elma and West Port. NATIONWIDE Traveler positions - nationwide locations with new locations/facilities opening up frequently. Exciting opportunity to see the country, experience a variety of work settings, and meet other therapists who have a wide range of skills and experiences. New grads or experienced therapists welcome. Most assignments last 13 weeks with the opportunity to extend the assignment, get hired on permanently, or go to another assignment of your choice. Great pay, housing provided and full benefit package available. For more information, please contact:
800-334-1919 X 6022
RehabCare is immediately interviewing Physical Therapists for positions nationwide! With locations across the U.S., they are bound to have an opportunity that fits your interests! RehabCare offers: Mentorship For New Grads, Outstanding Benefits, Generous Starting Salaries, Career Ladders, CEU & Licensure Reimbursements, Flexible Scheduling and much more. For select positions, RehabCare also offers: Tuition Assistance/Tuition Forgiveness, Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus. To view a complete listing of current job openings visit www.rehabcarestudents.com and scroll to the Job Find section. For more information contact:
Manager Student Programs (Western Region)
Office 800.677.1202 ext 2521 l Fax 888-303-0063
Check us out on Facebook.com/RehabCareCR or on Twitter @RHBStudents! Montana - Whitefish, Kallispell, Columbia Falls, Lakeside, Polson
Outpatient Physical Therapy - Career with extremely competitive benefits packages and incentivized pay opportunities with the potential to range from 90k-100k annually. - Opportunities for clinical and professional growth with like-minded professionals as well as opportunities in management positions in an expanding organization. - Located in an area with unlimited recreational opportunities including close access to Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Resort, and Flathead Lake. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 406-257-7811 Thunder Physical Therapy - Spokane Valley, WA
Outpatient Physical Therapy Looking for: - Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum - Current state of Washington license, CPR certification - Outgoing and energetic personality - New graduates are welcome to apply - Exercise and Manual based skills Offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Please email your resume to email@example.com or contact Stacey Adams at 509-893-4462 Aside from the family feeling you will enjoy as you interact with administrative staff, health care professionals and residents at HCR ManorCare, you will also appreciate the stability of our company as an industry leader and employer. Add to those advantages our free CEU credits, excellent benefits - including our 401(k) match, generous PTO and paid holidays - and you will quickly realize that at HCR ManorCare you've finally found a true home for your career. Openings exist for: Now Hiring Physical Therapists: ManorCare of Tacoma, WA ManorCare of Salmon Creek- Vancouver, WA For more information please contact: Katina Kill, Therapy Recruiter Phone: 866-427-2004 x521 | Fax: 877-479-2652 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply online at jobs.hcr-manorcare.com EEO/Drug-Free Employer
RehabCare is immediately interviewing Physical Therapists for positions nationwide! With locations across the U.S., they are bound to have an opportunity that fits your interests! RehabCare offers: Mentorship For New Grads, Outstanding Benefits, Generous Starting Salaries, Career Ladders, CEU & Licensure Reimbursements, Flexible Scheduling and much more. For select positions, RehabCare also offers: Tuition Assistance/Tuition Forgiveness, Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus.
To view a complete listing of current job openings visit www.rehabcarestudents.com and scroll to the Job Find section. For more information contact:
Manager Student Programs (Western Region)
Office 800.677.1202 ext 2521 l Fax 888-303-0063
Check us out on Facebook.com/RehabCareCR or on Twitter @RHBStudents!
Rockwood Clinic - Spokane, WA
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Rockwood is actively recruiting Outpatient Physical Therapists to join our successful, growing Therapy Department. We are seeking quality individuals who are passionate about their profession. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of professionals to assist in the expansion of our therapy services. Currently, we have staff at six outpatient centers with plans to open two more in the coming months. Benefits include:
- Interaction with other specialists
- Including M.D.'s, P.A.-C's, Chiropractors, Nurses, ATC's, Exercise Physiologists, Nutritionists, Massage Therapists, and Radiologists
- Work closely with high school, collegiate and professional athletes
- Mentoring with experienced and certified clinical specialist physical therapists
- Online access to MRI's, X-rays, and M.D. notes
- Flexible scheduling
- $2000 - $2500 continuing education per year
- Competitive Benefits package, 401k, Paid time off, Sick leave
- Opportunities for program development
For more information contact:
LSchiefelbein@rockwoodclinic.com Indian Trail Physical Therapy
Outpatient Physical Therapy - part-time physical therapist Clinic is looking for a part-time physical therapist to join the team at Indian Trail Physical Therapy. Open to new grad applicants. For more information:
Ryan Stern, DPT
8801 N Indian Trail Rd, Ste i
Spokane, WA 99208
F 509.343.3022 Clinipost Carolinas Location:
Outpatient: 85% outpatient with remainder inpatient with set hours 8am-5pm
Clinic is just 2 years old with all new equipment
Therapy team consists of 5 PTs, 3 PTAs, 5 OTs, and 1 speech, plus a Director of Rehab which is also a PTPatients are provided quality time and booked for 1 hour appointments, unless require less. Typically see 8 patients per day and all appointments are one-on-oneRecently added an additional Orthopedic surgeon, and therefore have a lot of Ortho patients
- ~$67,000/year for non-experienced, and goes up for experienced - Permanent Hire
- Full Benefits Package and Relocation Bonus
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement for life of employment
- Plus this group pays for state licensure and association dues
- Also, annual $1,500 per therapist for continuing education
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to: Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - email@example.com Clinipost - Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 Home Health: · Organization provides monthly payment toward your school loans · $30-$35/hour - The position is salary, although you do receive additional compensation if produce more than 30 units per week. Get paid additional compensation (at 1.6 times hourly rate) if your treatments exceed the normal 30 units / week -- an extra unit per day, that's approximately an extra 10K per year · Documentation is built into the 30 unit/week organization. · $1,500 / year for continuing education · Car usage reimbursement - 50 cents / mile · Visit 6-8 patients per day
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to:
Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinipost - Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 Georgia:
Seeking PHYSICAL THERAPIST to work Outpatient; and will rotate to acute and rehab
Great Salary with full benefits - Salary Range is $72,000 - $96,000 per year
· Relocation Package up to $2,500. · Negotiable additional Sign On Bonus · Continuing Education $1,500 annually per therapist • Onsite Interview expenses paid for Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm with a one-hour lunch
• 60-minute treatment sessions: Patient focused with ability to treat patient one to one
• Large Therapy Team: 6PTs, 3PTAs, 3 OTs, 3COTAs, 2 SLPs - a very diversified team from new grads to 35 years of experience
• SPECIALIZED PROGRAMS: Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE), vestibular rehab, lymphedema, aquatics with therapeutic pool, incontinence.
• There is also a cash based arthritis program to include: stretching, cardio, dietician consultation, adaptive equip/body mechanics education and resources.
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to:
Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - email@example.com
Clinipost - a Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 Pacific NW:
Physical Therapist for Outpatient
Salary: $72,800 - $90,000 Other Compensation: Relocation plus a $5,000 Sign On Bonus --Benefits with medical, dental, vision, 401K and personal time off of 23-38 days annually - Annual Continuing Education Money per therapist Job Description
- Outpatient Clinic at Hospital Facility which is trauma designated
- Progressive with all electronic records (paperless)
- Minimal documentation and built into the day
- Productivity/patient care time; typically about 60% of a therapist's day is dedicated to direct patient care
- Mentoring- the plan is to provide a very comprehensive orientation. You would spend a lot of time in each area of practice and also would get the opportunity to shadow.
- No double booking of patients, and all patients are seen individually with set appointments
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to: Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - firstname.lastname@example.org Clinipost - a Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 Pacific NW: Home Health Physical Therapist
- Many of the patients are recently discharged from the hospital - PT will collaborate with interdisciplinary team regarding patient diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- The beauty of this position is that the hours will be very flexible to fit your lifestyle. Typically, hours are 8am-4:30pm.
- Home Health PT Team: 3 full-time therapists plus the opening - great department staff that work well together as a team
- The compensation can be per visit options or paid on hourly basis
- Hourly salary range starts at $36/hour ($75,000/year) for new grads and goes up for experienced - Non-exempt; receive additional pay for work in excess of 40 hours / week
- $50/month for cell phone stipend
- Reimbursed for mileage with IRS rate
- Plus sign on bonus and relocation package
- Annual continuing education allowance
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to: Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - email@example.com Clinipost - a Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 Texas: Physical therapist to work in all settings: Inpatient Acute, Inpatient Rehab, Outpatient · Very progressive acute care Joint Commission accredited trauma hospital with inpatient rehab and outpatient clinic · Hospital offers a wide variety of services which include Pain Management, inpatient, outpatient, emergency and urgent care. There is a NICU, Heart Program, Ortho/Total Joint Center, Stroke Center, plus more. · Joint Commission has recognized this facility for a Top Performer · Large Therapy Team · Mentorship and Cross Training · Flexible scheduling Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 plus Relocation, Bonus, Annual continuing education
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to: Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - firstname.lastname@example.org Clinipost - a Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 Nearby Phoenix: Inpatient Acute with some possible outpatient Salary Range = ~$62,000-$88,000 Relocation = $5,000 Sign-On Bonus = $5,000 · Covers all types of patient cases. A wide variety including trauma. · Continuing Education · Mentorship · Very progressive setting · Paperless Documentation · Quality department with strong reputation throughout the health system
For consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to: Patty Wyatt / Managing Director - email@example.com Clinipost - a Medical Healthcare Search Firm / www.clinipost.com / 972-361-8094 RehabVisions Physical Therapist Openings IOWA - Atlantic (between Des Moines and Omaha NE) - full time position hospital based primarily outpatient with some limited inpatient. - Red Oak (southwest Iowa) - part time (24-30 hours per week) hospital based outpatient clinic. Day time, week day hours. - Lansing (northeast IA) - Full time position skilled nursing with some outpatient practice as well as some skilled nursing work in Waukon. - Waukon (northeast IA) - 30 hrs. per week position (could grow to 40 hrs.) skilled nursing - West Union (northeast IA) - part time 20 hrs. per week position hospital based inpatient and outpatient. KANSAS - Hutchinson (central Kansas) -Rehab Director position in a large skilled nursing facility complex with assisted living. Must have some leadership experience. - Iola (southeast KS) - full time position hospital based inpatient, outpatient and home health. New facility and equipment by the end of this year. - Satanta (southwest Kansas) - PRN inpatient and outpatient. NEW MEXICO - Tucumcari (along I - 40 between Amarillo TX and Albuquerque NM) - full time position - hospital based includes inpatient, outpatient, and home health. Possible Rehab Director position. NORTH DAKOTA - Dickinson (western ND along I-94) - full time position in a large skilled nursing facility. Possible Rehab Director position. Management experience required for Rehab Director position. - Dickinson (western ND along I-94) - PRN position in a large skilled nursing facility. Week days and weekends. - Dickinson (western ND along I-94) - full time position in our freestanding outpatient clinic. Mostly adult practice but could include some pediatrics. - Williston (northwest ND near the Montana border) - Full time or part time in skilled nursing facility. PRN position also available - assisted living and independent living. WASHINGTON - Elma (west of Olympia) - primarily outpatient clinic with some hospital based inpatient and swing bed. - Prosser (Tri Cities area in south central WA) - full time hospital based outpatient position. For more information, please contact:
800-334-1919 X 6022
11623 Arbor St, Omaha, NE 68144
www.RehabVisions.com Fax: 402-315-3728 Richland, WA Are you a new graduate eager for continued specialized training, or a seasoned professional wanting to offer quality care instead of being overly focused on production? Therapy Solutions is offering a one of a kind full-time position for a physical therapist with an interest in cancer rehabilitation and women's health. We are a multi-disciplinary manual therapy clinic. We provide a relaxed, learning environment and encourage additional training and certifications. We focus on one-on-one time with patients. We have been described as a haven for therapists. We are located in the sunny Tri-Cities, Washington, at the confluence of 3 rivers. The community is mid-sized, with many opportunities for outdoor recreation. We have four seasons, with mild winters. We are known for our wineries, agriculture and a national laboratory. We are within four hours of three major metropolitan areas. We offer a competitive benefits package and a family friendly work schedule. Requirements: Licensed in Washington State or eligible for license. Interested in continual learning and have a passion for your work.
For more information, contact:
Sara A Nelson, PT, DPT, MOMT, CLT-LANA/Vodder, WCS
1455 Columbia Park Trail
Richland, WA 99352