- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Environmental ScienceWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
234B Science Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Rebecca Brown, Ph.D.Associate ProfessorSCI 254Phone: 509.359.2528Email: email@example.com
As an Associate Professor at Eastern Washington University, I conduct research on riparian and plant ecology and teach Ecology, Botany, Research Design and Literature, and Riparian Ecology.
I am actively seeking graduate students who are interested in pursuing a master's degree in plant or riparian ecology. Please contact me if you are interested.
Some of my recent research projects include:
- Effects of dams on riparian vegetation of the Elwha River, Olympic National Park
- Effects of hydrologic alteration on invasive Japanese knotweed in riparian zones
- Cheatgrass control and native species restoration on prairie mima mounds at Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge
- Factors influencing species diversity and invasibilty
- Riparian restoration in Eastern Washington