- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
MathematicsWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
216 Kingston Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Assessment Locations and Schedule
Taking the Assessment at EWU
Note: All assessments are done on a first come, first served basis. Students do not need an appointment for the assessment sessions below. Please show up 30 minutes early for check-in procedures.
Next proctored assessments will be available on:
Tuesday, May 12 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Tuesday, May 19 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Tuesday, May 26 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Tuesday, June 2 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305,
Friday, June 12 at 2 p.m. in Monroe 305.
Please check again in the future for more times as they become available.
Taking the Assessment with ProctorU
For an additional fee, students can take the placement assessment at home with ProctorU. To take the assessment with ProctorU, students will need to have a computer with a webcam and microphone. The following instructions detail how to register for the placement assessment with ProctorU.
- Register for ALEKS and complete your time in the Prep and Learning Module (a minimum of three hours is required).
- Go to ProctorU.com and create an account.
- Click the button "Schedule a new exam."
- Select "Eastern Washington University" as the institution, "Spring/Summer" as the term, and the "ALEKS Math Placement Assessment" as the exam.
- Schedule your assessment time and pay the fee. (Note: Assessment times booked less than 12 hours in advance will be charged an extra fee.)
- Take the assessment at the scheduled time.