- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Graduate ProgramsApply Online
Welcome to EWU Graduate Studies. We offer affordable graduate programs from the addiction studies to urban planning.
206 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
|Full Time Graduate Student||Total Tuition and Fees per Quarter, 2016-2017||Amount Waived per Quarter||Balance Charged to Student|
|Full Time Graduate Student||Total Tuition and Fees per Semester, 2016-2017||Amount Waived per Semester||Balance Charged to Student|
The Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) coordinates student exchange programs among 15 western states and member entities of the U.S. Pacific Territories in order to ensure access to higher education for all citizens of the western U.S. Residents of member states are eligible to enroll in available programs of study outside their home states at reduced tuition rates.
Eastern Washington University graduate programs participate in two WICHE programs: WRGP (Western Regional Graduate Program) and PSEP (Professional Student Exchange Program).
- Student receives a tuition waiver, thus pays resident tuition. Fees are additional.
- Approved programs: Communication Sciences and Disorders, Creative Writing, Dental Hygiene, Public History and Social Work
- No service to the University is required
- This waiver may be combined with a resident graduate service appointment (GSA) to provide the equivalent of a full nonresident tuition waiver
- Please review the following documents for detailed information about requirements and conditions of these awards:
Students in the Communication Disorders, Creative Writing, Dental Hygiene or Social Work programs are encouraged to establish Washington residency whenever feasible.
- Student pays resident tuition. Fees are additional.
- Funding is provided directly to the institution from the student's home state to cover a portion or all of the nonresident portion of tuition.
- Approved programs: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy.
- No service to the University is required.
- Most WICHE states have a service payback requirement for PSEP graduates. For more details, contact your home state: http://www.wiche.edu/psep/cert-off
Students in the Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy programs are required to retain their home state residency in accordance with WICHE requirements for those programs. For more on this topic, visit the residency pages maintained by the Records and Registration Office.