- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Dental HygieneWe are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
206 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Prepares graduates to meet the current and future health care demands of today's challenging health care system, through the teaching of scientific advancements in dental care and advanced clinical skills
Special Program Requirements
Fall Admission Only. July 1st DHCAS deadline. (Supplemental application)
1. A current dental hygiene license in the U.S. or Canada.
2. Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
3. Successful completion of the Dental Hygiene National Board exam, or its Canadian equivalent.
4. BS in dental hygiene, or related area, from an accredited dental hygiene program in the U.S. or Canada.
5. Current health care provider CPR certification.
6. Clearance of a criminal background check.
Dr. Ann O'Kelley Wetmore
310 N. Riverpoint Blvd. Box E
Spokane WA 99202
For faster processing of your application, we encourage online submission. You may apply online for graduate admission through EagleNET, Eastern Washington University's student services web site.