- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Health Science & Public HealthPublic HealthDonate to CHSPH
206 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
The Master of Public Health degree prepares students to meet the growing demands of population health to improve the health of all communities throughout the region, the nation, and the globe.
Deadline for Application
Special Program Requirements
The priority application deadline is May 1st. In order to apply for admission to the MPH program, a completed application requires the following:
1. A current resume
2. A short career plan essay answering the following questions:
- What does public health mean to you?
- What have you done that shows public health service is an important part of your life?
- Why would you like to pursue or further develop a service career in public, non-profit, or health services administration with a public health emphasis?
3. Three letters of recommendation
4. Proof of a healthcare credential if it is possessed
5. Basic Statistics class or equivalent in current job duties
Spokane, WA. 99224