- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
214 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Communicating and enhancing the university's image and academic reputation, building and nurturing relationships, and securing philanthropic investment
In the coming years, the division will focus on:
- Increasing awareness of the university, shaping and enhancing its image, and advancing its objectives through integrated, strategic communications.
- Providing infrastructure to support donor gift processing, research and reporting.
- Cultivating lifelong relationships with alumni through event participation, advocacy and annual giving.
- Developing and implementing effective fundraising strategies to qualify, cultivate, solicit and manage gifts and pledges of $10,000 or more.
Key actions to support this vision include:
- Reporting, responding and thanking donors for all financial support.
- Inspiring and empowering Eastern's internal constituents to "live Eastern's promise."
- Leveraging internal and external campus publications and websites to tell the Eastern story and engage the campus community.
- Increasing overall annual gifts and pledges throughout the campaign, while achieving or surpassing the campaign goal.
Increasing total planned giving expectancies to more than $800,000 annually.