Alert: Classes Cancelled 1/18 - Both Cheney/EWU Spokane Campuses due to weather conditions. This message is for EWU.
- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
214 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Delivering information technology infrastructure, services and innovation to support university learning, research, scholarship and business
In the coming years, the division will focus on:
- Providing an information technology organization that is effective, efficient and flexible.
- Providing a robust technology infrastructure.
- Providing professional customer service and support.
- Providing leadership for a strong institutional data/reporting environment.
Key actions to support this vision include:
- Becoming recognized as a best-practice organization through innovative partnerships and initiatives.
- Improving infrastructure integrity with enhanced security and disaster recovery plans.
- Enhancing services and support for mobile access and personal devices on and off campus.
- Growing and maturing the data governance system and structure.
- Improving access to cloud-based computing, technology support, key student services, virtual learning and 24/7 technology support.