- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Inspiring the Future
"The strategic plan for Eastern Washington University, 'Inspiring the Future,' will provide an exciting chance to take a fresh look at EWU's future vision, values and direction, reaffirming what is important to the institution, while looking at new directions and opportunities for transformation." – President Rodolfo Arévalo, PhDStrategic Plan
214 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Delivering information technology infrastructure, services and innovation to support university learning, research, scholarship and business
In the coming years, the division will focus on:
- Providing an information technology organization that is effective, efficient and flexible.
- Providing a robust technology infrastructure.
- Providing professional customer service and support.
- Providing leadership for a strong institutional data/reporting environment.
Key actions to support this vision include:
- Becoming recognized as a best-practice organization through innovative partnerships and initiatives.
- Improving infrastructure integrity with enhanced security and disaster recovery plans.
- Enhancing services and support for mobile access and personal devices on and off campus.
- Growing and maturing the data governance system and structure.
- Improving access to cloud-based computing, technology support, key student services, virtual learning and 24/7 technology support.