- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
214 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Building a learning-centered environment through student development programs, enrollment services and co-curricular programs
In the coming years, the division will focus on:
- Improving services and support for veterans, students with disabilities and students in crisis.
- Improving the residential experience through enhanced housing and campus life.
- Attracting and retaining students.
- Improving student access to degree planning and online student support.
- Improving student preparation for success through a strong orientation program.
- Increasing opportunities for internships and on-campus student employment.
- Enhancing student services and satisfaction on EWU's Riverpoint Campus.
Key actions to support this vision include:
- Continuing to develop Veterans Resource Center and veteran outreach.
- Improving and expanding campus recreation facilities and proposing a plan to renew Pence Union Building.
- Attracting students through use of predictive-modeling tools and targeted recruitment.
- Expanding emergency food/assistance program to students.
- Increasing student and employer participation in internships.
- Exploring opportunities to enhance recreation, childcare and activities at Riverpoint Campus.
- Developing online modules to supplement general orientation, financial aid, career, commencement and health education.