- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.Ask a Librarian
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Help with Finding & Requesting Books
Once you find a book you'd like to order, we offer two primary services:
- Summit Libraries Holdings -- Do you live near a Summit Library? (See below). You may check out books held by that library in person.
- Distance Education Book Request -- Fill out our online form. Free delivery and pre-paid return shipping.
- Puget Sound Area -- UW-Seattle, UW-Tacoma, UW-Bothell, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle University, University of Puget Sound, Evergreen State College
- Vancouver Area -- Clark College, WSU-Vancouver (also most of the colleges in the Portland area)
- Eastern Washington -- Central Washington University, Whitman College, WSU-Pullman, WSU-Tri Cities
Distance Education Book Request
Fill out our own Distance Education Book Request Form for free "door to door" delivery.
- 2 to 3 business days if JFK Library has a copy of your item
- 1 to 3 weeks if we have to borrow a book from another library before shipping it to you.
- Best when you do not live near a Summit Library, or if you simply prefer the convenience of door to door delivery
- We pay the postage - your item will arrive with a pre-paid return label.
- Slower when we don't own a copy of your book (1-3 weeks). Check the EWU-Only Library Catalog first. Do you have time?