- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
EWU LibrariesOur mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.Ask a Librarian
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Multimedia equipment and laptops are available at the Service Desk on the Lower Level. Only currently enrolled students who have paid their tech fee, may borrow laptops and media equipment at the Lower Level Service Desk.
Available at JFK Library Lower Level Service Desk:
- Laptops (PC)
- Digital Projectors
- Digital Cameras (point & shoot)
- Video Camcorders (point & shoot)
- Digital Voice Records
- Scientific Calculators
- Remote Laptop and Projector Speakers
- Laptops check out for three separate time periods: 1 day, 3 days, and 7 days. Most other types of equipment will circulate for 3 days. All equipment may leave the library.
- Failure to return equipment on time will result in fines, suspension of library privileges, and the replacement cost of the equipment plus processing fees.
- Late fees are aggressive in an effort to encourage prompt return of equipment. For details, please go to Equipment Policy.
- No renewals are allowed, due to high demand.
- Reservations are for students only, and are filled in the order requested.
- Please be aware that reserved equipment must be picked up by 2:00 p.m. weekdays.
- You cannot make reservations for the entire quarter. You can only reserve one of each type of equipment at a time.
Questions? Call the Lower Level Service Desk at 359-7893 or Circulation at 359-7888.