- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.Ask a Librarian
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Photographic Reproduction Prices and Policies
EWU Archives and Special Collections
Archives and Special Collections
Eastern Washington University
100 LIB - 816 "F" Street
Cheney, WA 99004-2453
Email Address: email@example.com
Ordering Photographic Reprints
- Orders may be placed by mail, by FAX, or in person.
- Photographs or documents will not be loaned.
- Reproduction of photographs or other material by photographic or scanning must be done by the staff or an approved vendor.
- Photographic prints typically take two weeks.
- Rush Orders: Five day turn-around - $150 rush charge, plus double print prices
- Credit or Refunds: No credit or refunds will be made for any photographic services.
Fees for Photographic Reprints, Copy Work, Shipping
Digital Image Services
Digital Prints (From scanned or original digital images)
- 4 x 6 - $1
- 5 x 7 - $2.50
- 8 x 10 - $5
- 11 x 17 - $10
Scan (Digital) Images
Scanning from original photographic material, up to 8 x 10 inch original.
Scanning cost is per image, and does not include the cost of a CD-ROM. CD-ROM will be provided if required, at $1.
- 75 DPI - $7.50
- 200 DPI - $10.55
- 300 DPI - $15.83
- 600 DPI - $21.14
- 1,200 DPI - $26.39
- 2,400 DPI - $31.67
- 4,000 DPI - $42.22
Photographic Image Services
Copy Negative (Required if no existing negative for the print is held)
- 4 x 5 B&W - $6
- 4 x 5 Color - $10.55
Black & White Prints on Resin Coated Paper (Specify finish - glossy or matte)
- 5 x 7" - $5
- 8 x 10" - $10.55
- 11 x 14" - $31.67
- 16 x 20" - $79.17
- 20 x 24" - $105.57
Color Prints on Resin Coated Paper
- 5 x 7" - $10.55
- 8 x 10" - $15.83
- Request quotes for larger prints.
Color Print from 35 mm slide
- 4 x 6" - $7
Duplicate 35 mm Slides - $7
Other Archival Services
- 35 MM Film - 100 foot roll - $40 (Price may change due to film prices)
- To cassette Tape - $5 per cassette
- To CD - $5 per CD
Photocopies From Archival Materials - $0.25 each
Archival Research - $50 per Hour
- Request information for other services from the staff.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for compliance with copyright in their use of photographic materials. Eastern Washington University reserves the right to refuse to accept an order for copies if, in its judgment, completing the order would violate copyright law.
Permission to Publish
Publication use applies to the use of a reproduction in digital, film, print or video format. All users purchasing reproductions in any format, digital or photographic, who intend to use them for any purpose other than personal research, must submit an application for permission to publish or use photographic materials from the EWU Archives & Special Collections. Requests for permission to publish, re-use, or for any form of use except for personal research must be submitted in writing to the EWU Archives and Special Collections, at the address given above.
- For additional information about copy charges, please consult with the staff.
- For additional information please contact the University Archives at 509.359.2475, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or see our web page.
Revised November 20, 2010