- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.Ask a Librarian
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
SAA workshops at EWU
EWU Libraries will be hosting two SAA workshops in 2013:
- Digital Repositories, March 7, Washington State Digital Archives, Multimedia Room 213(E) , 960 Washington Street, Cheney, WA
- Arrangement and Description of Electronic records I and I, April 8-9, Washington State Digital Archives, Multimedia Room 213(E) , 960 Washington Street, Cheney, WA
Directions to EWU can be found at http://www.ewu.edu/locations/cheney-campus/directions.xml. (If this link doesn't work, please try http://www.ewu.edu/visit.xml.)
- Workshop participants can park in parking lot P-18, which is one block south of the Digital Archives on Washington Street. Look for a big red barn at the back of the lot.
- Metered parking is fifty cents an hour.
- Campus map: http://www.ewu.edu/Documents/Locations/Cheney/CampusMapNew.jpg
- (JFK Library is number 21, WA State Digital Archives is 62, Parking Lot P-18 is by number 39)
- In Cheney: Holiday Inn Express has a shuttle that runs to EWU but not the airport. State rates are available.
- There's also the Willow Springs Motel, but be aware that the train tracks run directly behind the motel and that 20 or so trains go through Cheney every day.
- There are several hotels near the airport.
- The Red Lion at the Park in Spokane has a shuttle that goes to the airport. State rates are available. It's near the bus line that runs to EWU. The bus takes the freeway and only takes a few minutes longer than driving.
Dining -- there are several cafeterias on the EWU campus. If you have a car, there are several restaurants within a five minute drive.
Questions? Please contact Doris Munson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Charles Mutschler, email@example.com.