- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
EWU LibrariesAsk a Librarian
Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Multimedia equipment and laptop computers are available for check out at the Lower Level Service Desk in JFK Library.
- Laptops: 1-day or 3-days
- eReaders: 1-week to 3-weeks
- All other equipment: 3-days
All equipment is due by closing time on the day it is due.
Available equipment at JFK Library:
Unless noted otherwise, equipment may be checked out only by EWU students who have paid their quarterly Student Technology Fee.
- Laptop computers (a remote mouse is available for checkout upon request)
- eReaders (iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook)
- Digital still cameras (point and shoot)
- Digital SLR cameras (and various, interchangable lenses)
- Digital video cameras
- Digital HD professional video cameras
- LCD projectors
- Webcams (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
- Digital voice recorders
- Scientific calculators
- Remote laptop and projector speakers
- Various headphones (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
- Projector screens (portable table-top)
- Audio cassette players/recorders (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
- 35mm slide projectors (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
Circulation policies and late fees:
- Please see the Equipment and Circulation Policies for details.
- Lower Level Service Desk: 359-7893
- Circulation Desk: 359-7888
- Equipment Checkout FAQ