- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance ProgramThe Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) is a program funded by Cooperative Agreements with the Federal Highways Administration (FHWA) to assist tribes in developing transportation resources, infrastructure, and development opportunities for Northwest Tribes.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd., Rm 384
Spokane, WA 99202-1660
11th International Conference on Low-Volume Roads
Date and Time
July 12-15, 2015
TRB is sponsoring the 11th International Conference on Low-Volume Roads on July 12-15, 2015 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The conference, held every four years, will examine new technologies and new techniques in the planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance, and administration of low-volume roads.
Papers on all aspects of low-volume roads and streets may be submitted using TRB's Paper Submission website until March 31, 2014.
Upcoming & Past Events
- Northwest TTAP Advisory Board Meeting
- ATNI 2015 Mid-year Meeting
- Traffic Safety Workshop
- Washington State TTPO Meeting
- Census and Population Data for Transportation Planning - A series of 8 webinars Self Pace Training
- Proposed Rule Notice- Tribal Transportation Program
- 2015 Northwest TTAP & BIA Regional Symposium