- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance ProgramThe Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) is a program funded by Cooperative Agreements with the Federal Highways Administration (FHWA) to assist tribes in developing transportation resources, infrastructure, and development opportunities for Northwest Tribes.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd., Rm 384
Spokane, WA 99202-1660
Northwest TTAP Open House
Date and Time
January 22, 2015
Riverpoint Campus, Phase 1 building, 3rd Floor
The Northwest TTAP has moved from the EWU Cheney Campus to the EWU Riverpoint Campus in Spokane, WA.
Come join us on Thursday January 22, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm to see our new location and to welcome our new director, Rowena Yeahquo.
Our new address is 668 N. Riverpoint Blvd., Spokane WA 99202
We are located in the Phase One building, 3rd floor, room 384.
Contact: Michele Siedenburg at email@example.com
Upcoming & Past Events
- Northwest TTAP Advisory Board Meeting
- Northwest TTAP Open House
- Traffic Safety Workshop
- Washington State TTPO Meeting
- Census and Population Data for Transportation Planning - A series of 8 webinars Self Pace Training
- Proposed Rule Notice- Tribal Transportation Program
- 2015 Northwest TTAP & BIA Regional Symposium