- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance ProgramThe Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) is a program funded with Cooperative Agreements by the Federal Highways Administration (FHWA) to assist tribes in developing transportation resources, infrastructure, and development opportunities for Northwest Tribes.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd., Rm 384
Spokane, WA 99202-1660
Road Safety Audit Workshop
Northwest TTAP Training
In cooperation with the National Center for Rural Road Safety
March 1-2, 2016
Road Safety Audit (RSA) Workshop
Learn how to do your own tribal RSA for countermeasure projects in your Traffic Safety Plan.
Free of Charge - All Tribal Transportation Departments & Interested Parties are Encouraged to Attend.
For more information contact the Northwest TTAP at (800)583-3187 or email Rowena Yeahquo at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 20 rooms in the hotel block at the Silver Reef Hotel http://www.SilverReefCasino.com
- Attendees need to reference the “Lummi Nation Road Safety Audit” when making reservations.
- Call 866-383-0777 ext. 4254
- Group Number GRP0004782
- Room rates are $89.00 plus tax with valid govt. ID.
- Check in/Check out 4:00pm/12:00pm
- Silver Signature Continental Breakfast included
- Please make your reservation before February 15, 2016
Please submit your registration before February 19, 2016