- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Oktoberfest 2013: Roaring 20s
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, 5-10:30 p.m.
JFK Library, Cheney Campus
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Oktoberfest Roaring '20s
Welcome to EWU Libraries' annual fundraiser.
We are simply jazzed about the Roaring '20s theme this year.
Don't be a flat tire, put on your Fedora or headdress and come join the rest of the guys and gals.
Help us raise some dough for the Collection Endowment Fund!
Wanna see what's on this year's LIVE AUCTION docket?
A sincere thank you to our major sponsors. These people and businesses make Oktoberfest possible. If you would like to become a sponsor please contact Carol King at email@example.com.
We are busy planning for this nifty event but, as always, Oktoberfest will include:
- A swanky meal and dessert
- Spiffy beer and wine tastings! This year we've got wine from the pros- Latah Creek Cellars and Walla Walla Vintners. No-Li Brewhouse and River City Red will be serving up some great brewskies to try. Be sure to preview the sites and selections from these swell juice joints!
- Keen entertainment by our Star Search winners (read on)
- Live rag-time music by some swinging cats- the Chris Grant Quartet!
- Just ducky live and silent auctions
Got Talent? Want a chance to win $500? Check out our EWU Libraries' Star Search competition! The winner will get $500 and will perform at the event! EWU students are eligible to enter this talent contest for a chance to win a $500 cash prize sponsored by WestCoast Entertainment and TicketsWest. Late September, after a panel of judges names the top three finalists, the winner will be selected by the EWU community! More information can be found on the Star Search webpage.
We hope to see you and your crazy pals at Oktoberfest 2013! Remember, all proceeds go to the EWU Libraries' Collection Endowment Fund to purchase books, journals, and electronic resources for students, faculty, staff and the EWU community at large.