- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
EPIC AdventuresEPIC Adventures is Eastern Washington University's outdoor program offering outdoor adventures to students, faculty and staff.
150 University Rec Center
Cheney, WA 99004
EPIC Adventures is the Eastern Washington University outdoor program which offers outdoor and adventure trips, events, classes, equipment rentals, and an indoor climbing facility. Focused on introducing Eastern students to new activities, EPIC Adventures has programs designed for students of all skill levels.
Spring Quarter Office Hours
Starting Monday, March 28th
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
- We will be closed on all major holidays and any day that the EWU campus is closed.
If you are an Eastern student and you are planning to do a lot with EPIC this year, consider buying an ANNUAL PASS. Here are the details:
• $100 gets you 250 "AP" points that you can use for most EPIC trips, classes, and events. Look for the "AP" in activity descriptions to find out how many Annual Pass points the activity is worth.
• If you use all your points, no worries-you can "recharge" one per quarter at the low rate of $100 for 200 AP points!
• The "recharge" option does not apply to the quarter in which you originally purchase your annual pass.
Starting March 14th, 2016 you will able to recharge your Annual Pass!!
Recharges cost $100 and will add an additional 200 points to your Annual Pass. To purchase, stop by the EPIC front desk.
Until then, check out EPIC on social media and start getting excited!
Find us on Facebook