- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Welcome to EWU Admissions! We're here to help as you take the next steps.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
firstSTEP Orientation is a required one-day summer academic orientation for incoming students who have confirmed their intent to enroll for Fall Quarter 2013. Parents and guests are encouraged to accompany students.
Students attending the firstSTEP Orientation will:
- Learn about academic requirements;
- Meet with an academic advisor to develop a course schedule and register for fall quarter classes;
- Have the opportunity to meet with and build relationships with faculty, staff, and peers and learn about the campus and surrounding community;
- Receive detailed information regarding academic expectations of students and relevant academic policies; and
- Connect with campus support services to ensure a smooth transition to campus.
Parents attending the firstSTEP Orientation will:
- Have the opportunity to sign up for the EWU Parent's E-Blast (Listserv) to receive campus information and other related news;
- Learn about your student's academic requirements;
- Have the opportunity to meet with and build relationships with faculty, staff, and other EWU parents and learn about the campus and surrounding community;
- Connect with campus support services to ensure that your student experiences a smooth transition to campus.
For more information and to register for a firstSTEP Orientation Session please visit our firstSTEP Orientation page.