- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Discover Life at EWU
Watch some videos. Look at some photos. Click some links. In fact, click all of the links. It's time to be intrigued.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
There's a reason Eastern's EPIC Adventures program is one of the most popular and well-run outdoor adventure programs in the country: we're right in the middle of the country's best adventure.
Every weekend students rock climb, ice climb, canoe, kayak, raft, cycle, mountain bike, hike, backpack, camp, swim, ski, mountaineer and more.
If it's adventure, and if it's outdoors, you can do it near EWU.
Parks and Refuges
- Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge: Animals. Animals everywhere.
- Riverside State Park: Be sure to check out Bowl and Pitcher.
- Mount Spokane State Park: Experience sunrise from the mountain's peak.
- John H. Shields Park: Rock climbing 13 minutes from downtown Spokane.
- Glacier National Park: Adventure and memories the size of mountains.
- 49 North: 99 minutes from campus
- Lookout Pass: 111 minutes from campus
- Mt. Spokane: 68 mnuntes from campus
- Schweitzer: 133 minutes from campus
- Silver Mountain Resort: 91 minutes from cam,pus