- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Discover Life at EWU
Watch some videos. Look at some photos. Click some links. In fact, click all of the links. We're in no danger of running out of links.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
EWU Student Life
Every institution will tell you they're the best. Every school will say you're more than a number.
At EWU, it's true. What current students love about Eastern boils down to five things.
- Paying the state's lowest public university tuition. It just feels good to do smart things with your money.
- Small classes and professors who are friendly humans, not impersonal robots. After all, your the reason we do what we do.
- Access to jobs, volunteer opportunities and internships in Spokane. That advantage matters when employers are looking at 200 resumes.
- A beautiful, exciting location where safety is never sacrificed. After all, it's the safest public university campus in the state.
- And perhaps most importantly, people who say hi when you pass them on the sidewalk.
Student life at EWU is about the community, and it's different here. People smile. They give you high fives. They want to hear your story. They want you to belong.
And that's the way we like it.
Discover Life as an EWU Eagle
- Go Greek with sororities and fraternities.
- Study abroad with programs that span the globe.
- See why EWU is the state's safest public university campus.
- Discover your EWU alumni family and how they help you find career opportunities.
- Explore your new traditions. When you're at EWU, you have 132 years of history to connect with.
- Get fit, get active and get sporting with campus recreation.
- Connect to clubs and organizations.