- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Discover Life at EWU
Watch some videos. Look at some photos. Click some links. In fact, click all of the links. It's time to be intrigued.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Life as EWU Alumni
The EWU Alumni Assocation keeps Eagles connected long after they graduate, and there's a lot of connecting: EWU has more than 100,000 alumni.
You might even be surprised at how successful EWU alumni are. Here's just a short list of their accomplishments.
- Publish best-selling novels and become a finalist for the National Book Award
- Start in the NFL and the Pro-Bowl
- Earn a Lifetime Achievement Award for advocating for Native American rights
- Become the Radio Personality of the Year as a host on ESPN Radio
- Win an Olympic gold medal
- Own a NHL hockey team after building a comic book empire
- Start in the NBA
- Display artwork in the National Gallery of Art
- Win first-prize at the World Series of Poker
- Write four books that appear on Booklist's Best 100 Books of the 20th Century
- Become a leader and spokesperson for the environmental movement
- Earn a grammy nomination
- Help military veterans connect to businesses after leaving military service
- Design award-winning costumes for Bollywood
What Alumni Earn
In 2012, EWU had an independent third party perform extensive research on EWU alumni's salaries and job satisfaction. The company looked at alumni who had graduated in 2009.
- Alumni had salaries that matched the national average for college graduates.
- Only 1% of alumni reported that they were unemployed, which was better than the average at other colleges.
- Alumni were happier than other college graduates in nearly every category of job satisfaction.
You can find all the details and graphs at EWU's institutional research page.
Alumni Give Back
Alumni contribute to scholarships, campus building projects, program funding and more, and many EWU students start giving back to the university even before they graduate. The Eagle commitment to philanthropy and giving is like none other, and it's a matter of pride among students and alumni alike.
Alumni also connect you to jobs through special programs like the EWU Young Professionals Network (YPN) and a lifetime of access to EWU's Career Services. In fact, the EWU YPN is the most active and successful college networking group in the region.
It's also true what they say: Eagles watch out for each other.