- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Discover Life at EWU
Watch some videos. Look at some photos. Click some links. In fact, click all of the links. It's time to be intrigued.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Housing & Dining
Residential Life: Choose Your Hall
After choosing to attend Eastern, it's time to decide which hall you'll call home. You have seven halls to choose from, and each has its own personality. Starting this fall, you'll even have the option to live in the newest hall on campus.
Living on campus is also the only way to have a true college experience, which is something you don't want to miss.
Most importantly: students who live on campus have higher average GPAs, are more likely to graduate, and report having more friends and more fun than students who don't live on campus.
Just a reminder: freshman WUE students are required to live on campus their first year, and freshman international students are required to live on campus their first two years.
For more information, visit the Housing and Residential Life website.
Dining Services has nine campus locations for food and beverage services. They serve over 50,000 muffins each year. They recycle tons of food and packaging. The only question: which location will become your favorite?
- The Roost: Catch a hockey game and nosh on tasty cuisine inspired by the best foods of the Northwest.
- Baldy's: The campus cafeteria serves up soups, salads and your favorite guilty pleasures. (We're talking about donuts and chicken strips, and that's just for starters.)
- Swoop's: The campus burger bar occasionally doubles as a sushi bar, too!
- Eagle Espresso Company: Grab a coffee or smoothie after a late night of studying.
- Eagle Express Market: Need a quick power-up? Stop by the on-campus convenience store.
- Tawanka Beverage, Bakery and Bistro: For all the times you want a bagel, a smoothie and a view of the newest academic building on campus while you finish your chemistry homework.
- Main Street Dining: This is EWU's "all you care to eat" option, and the focus is on well-balanced meals and laughing with your friends.
- The Brickhouse Deli: Subs and sandwiches, many of them named after EWU landmarks and celebrities.
- JFK Thirsty Minds Espresso: Studying in the library? Get your caffeine fix without ever leaving your books.
For more information visit the Dining Services website.