- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
You're more than your chemistry grade or your SAT score. That's why every EWU student completes an Insight Resume as part of their application.
As you write your Insight Resume, you'll be asked to share your experiences in the following six categories: leadership and group contributions, creativity or knowledge in a subject, adversity, community service, your experience in handling systemic challenges, and your goals and commitment to success.
There are just six questions, and you shouldn't write more than 100 words per question.
Insight Resume Downloads
You'll submit your Insight Resume as part of your online application, but you can use these downloads to prepare.
Used with permission of Oregon State University. OSU Insight Resume copyrighted, trademark pending. July 2007.
Insight Resume Advice and Tips
- Type your answers in a word processing program before you paste them into your online application.
- Don't go over the word limit. If you type more than 100 words for a question, your answer might appear incomplete when we receive it.
- There aren't "right" answers. You just need to give us a good example and explain how that example answers the question.
- Answer every part of each question. Really. This is important.
- Be honest! We're not looking for the number of things you've done. Instead, we want to know about the quality of the things you do.