- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Transfer StudentsA two-year school, a four-year school or some of each: wherever you're from, start planning your transfer to EWU. Here's how.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Destination Eastern is a program that helps transfer students save time and money. The program is currently only available for students at the Community Colleges of Spokane and Columbia Basin College.
The Benefits for You
- Personal attention. Receive special advising to help you pick classes that transfer to EWU.
- Hassle-free credit transfers. Get free EWU transcript evaluations every quarter.
- Confidence. Plan ahead and stay on track with career and degree planning.
- Guaranteed classes. Start your four-year degree with guaranteed class space at EWU.
- The joy of saving money. Experience lower application fees and smart degree planning.
How the Program Works
- Apply to Spokane Community College, Spokane Falls Community College, the Institute for Extended Learning, or Columbia Basin College.
- Enroll in classes.
- Complete your degree at your community college and get all of your bachelor's degree pre-requisites done at the same time.
- Transfer your credits to EWU.
- Register for classes with space reserved just for you, and start your EWU studies with junior status.
Space in this program is limited. If you're an eligible student, contact your community college admissions office to reserve your space.