- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
A two-year school, a four-year school or some of each: wherever you're from, start planning your transfer to EWU. Here's how.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Some programs have special application deadlines or additional application forms. If you're applying to one of these programs, make sure you submit all the required materials for admission to EWU and for admission to your program.
This is not a full list of requirements for admission to a particular program or major. Most programs have GPA and course requirements. Not all programs are listed. Please review your program's webpage to find out what additional requirements you have to meet.
Both the B.F.A. in studio art and the B.F.A. in Visual Communications Design start in the fall of your senior year.
- Complete the special application in the spring of your junior year.
- Complete your portfolio by the time you apply to the program.
The program starts in mid-August and ends in early May because it runs on a semester schedule instead of a quarter schedule.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Complete the special application.
Be sure to review all admissions requirements at the education program website. This is an essential step before you register for Education 200.
- Meet admissions requirements before the start of Education 200.
- Meet with an education academic adviser before the start of Education 200.
- Complete the special application available from the education academic adviser.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Complete an in-person interview.
- To start in the spring, be sure to complete the special application by early July, approximately nine months before the program begins.
- To start in the fall, be sure to complete the special application by mid-December, approximately nine months before the program begins.
The program starts in the summer, not in the fall.
- Complete the special application by January 1.
- Submit all official documents by January 15.