- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
You won't just like campus. You'll fall in love. And everyone is right: visits and events are the best way to find the right school for you.
610 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Date and Time
May 19-20, 2013 (RSVP deadline TBD)
Office of Admissions
Audience: High school juniors only. Parents are welcome for sessions on the second day.
Eagle Preview is your opportunity to experience life as an Eagle! You'll eat in a popular EWU dining facility, spend time in the university recreation center and end the night with a stay in one of EWU's seven residential halls.
- Explore campus with current EWU students as part of a tour group
- Discover EWU's nationally recognized academic programs
- Meet Eastern's amazing faculty and sit in on academic sessions
- See how student services can help you succeed in class and in the real world
- Discover the hundreds of clubs, sports and organizations that want you to join
- Get your questions answered with admissions counselors, financial aid officers and housing representatives
Interested parents may participate in events on Monday.
After you RSVP online, you will receive an information packet with forms that need to be filled out and returned. Once your packet is received, you will be officially confirmed for the event.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.359.6555