- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
You won't just like campus. You'll fall in love. And everyone is right: visits and events are the best way to find the right school for you.
610 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Local Counselor Day
Date and Time
March 3, 2014, 8:30 a.m. check-in (RSVP by February 25)
Meet at Showalter Hall
Eastern Washington University Office of Admissions
Audience: local high school and community college counselors
- Discover how we’re making it easier for students to plan, apply and prepare for life at EWU.
- See how EWU is transforming campus, increasing retention, and still remaining the best value in Washington state.
- Sit down with key players in student services and academic support to get your specific questions answered.
- Discover Eastern’s unique programs, some of which can’t be found anywhere else in the state or country.
- Meet and mingle with faculty, students and the admissions team.
Please join us! The day begins at 8:30 a.m. with check-in and light refreshments and ends at 3:30 p.m.
Request your invitation, and be sure to RSVP by February 25.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.359.6555