CURRENT EMPLOYER: Grays Harbor College
CURRENT POSITION: Director of Student Life
- Why did you want to join the EWUAA Board? As someone who benefited immensely from my experience at EWU, I felt it was important to give back in some way. Serving on the BOD for the alumni association allows me to do that while connecting with other alumni!
- How did Eastern prepare you for the work you do now? It directly lead me to working in higher education. My involvement as a student in residence life, greek life, and clubs set me on a path to a career working with students that I love.
- Rosa’s cheesy bread or Eagle Punch? This is not a question that can be answered. They are both equally delicious and hold their ground on their own.
- What was your favorite part of your time at Eastern? My favorite thing about my time at EWU was the winning homecoming when I worked in Brewster Hall. We broke multiple records that year, including the most per cans per resident and total weight of food donated. Proud for the opportunity to support the local community.
- What is your favorite thing about Eastern today? The opportunities it continues to provide for students, staff, faculty, and alumni. EWU continues to push itself to be better and to serve the needs of students in new ways and this continued commitment to adapting is pushing EWU to be more inclusive and supportive of all students.