CURRENT EMPLOYER: Whitman College
CURRENT POSITION: Director of the Intercultural Center
- Why did you want to join the EWUAA Board? To stay connected with colleagues and friends and to be a support to students.
- How did you Eastern prepare you for the work you do now? As a past employee and student, I was supported and I was encouraged to dedicate time to developing sustainable student-focused programming.
- Rosa’s cheesy bread or Eagle Punch? Yes and can I have seconds?
- What was your favorite part of your time at Eastern? Building lifelong relationships.
- What is your favorite thing about Eastern today? The students, the friends, the football!