Celebrate being #EagleStrong!
Join our “Color Me an Eagle!” coloring contest!
All ages are invited to participate, and entries will be judged by the Office of Alumni Relations. Entries will be judged on creativity in design. Winners will be selected in five divisions: ages 4 and younger, 5-7, 8-12, 13-17, and 18 and older.
Winners in each division will be featured on our website, as well as on social media. One overall Grand Prize winner will receive a fun EWU swag basket.
- Download the Coloring Contest page
- Color it, paint on it… make it your own!
- Write your address and telephone number on a separate sheet of paper and put it in an envelope with your coloring page (we’ll use this information to contact you if you win)
- Mail or deliver your “Color Me an Eagle” entry to the EWU Office of Alumni Relations at 102 Hargreaves Hall, Cheney, WA 99004
Some Things to Know:
- Entries must be received no later than Wednesday, October 7 at 2 p.m., and cannot be returned.
- Only one entry per person.
- Your personal information will not be published or displayed.
- Photocopies of the entry form are acceptable; download an entry form here.
- Additional information about Eagle Strong Weekend can be found at ewu.edu/efh.